What do YOU need in a Reservation System?
People often ask me about reservation systems and what they should look for when purchasing one. Our list of “Must Haves,” include:
- Online Booking Capabilities
- Revenue Management Tools for Price Yielding
- Ease of Use
- OTA Connectivity (Air BB, Booking.com, BookOutdoors, etc.)
- Ability to use a credit card processor of your choice
- Cost of Online, OTA, and In house bookings
At AOS, we have tested, demoed, vetted and met with the leading PMS systems in the industry. When it comes down to it, we recommend and sell/support only three-Mosaic, RezExpert, and Newbook.
Each park and different needs, and the three above meet the need of every client in our portfolio. They all have specific features to meet the needs of our clients, and we support all three.
When making your purchase, consider calling us for a demo and allowing us to provide your software and support. We offer 24/7/365 support that is the best in the industry.